Service Review Coordinator
Lithgow City Council has an exciting opportunity for a Service Review Coordinator to join their team in Lithgow, NSW.
Reporting to the Corporate Strategy & Communications Officer, the position is responsible for coordinating the overall delivery of the Service Review Program for the organisation to ensure that Council funds the most appropriate services for the local government area, to the required standard and in the right way.
Specific duties include;
- Lead cross-organisation service delivery and business improvement projects to ensure effective delivery of outcomes and change.
- Develop partnerships and collaborate across Council to ensure effective delivery of business improvement.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings/workshops relating to business improvement, service levels and process mapping.
- Use business improvement tools to identify and implement improvements.
- Review and create business improvement methodologies to support the effective delivery of continuous improvement initiatives and meet the changing needs of Council.
- Effectively measure improvement outcomes to demonstrate performance improvements.
- Support and coordinate community and employee engagement to inform and direct business improvement.
- Implement a communication plan to ensure regular and effective communication of business improvement across the organisation.
- Work with the Service Delivery Team to identify, influence and inform strategic opportunities for improvement within the organisation.
- Coach, train and support the organisation to understand and use business improvement tools and methodologies to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the delivery of Organisation Performance outcomes.
- Meet reporting requirements including Council briefings and reports.
- Take part in organisation initiatives and project groups as they arise.
- Maintain knowledge of current business improvement tools and methodologies.
This role requires that the successful applicant hold a current C Class Drivers Licence.
For position description and selection criteria, Click Here
About the Benefits
If you are looking for a change of lifestyle, a new adventure, or to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
In return for your hard work and dedication, Lithgow City Council is offering a Salary Range between $1,336.71-$1,495.62/week.
Additional remuneration may be available for an exceptional candidate.
This is a term contract for up to 3 years in accordance with Clause 34 (i) (a) "Term Contracts" under the Local Government (State Award) 2017.
You will also enjoy an enviable work/life balance working with a rostered day off every 3rd week!
In addition, you'll enjoy working within a friendly and supportive environment where your hard work will genuinely be appreciated.
If you're looking to join a dedicated team committed to making a real difference - APPLY NOW!
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 15 June 2018
*To be considered for this position you MUST address the Criteria. Applications that do not address the criteria will be automatically ineligible.*
*Council Employees who contact/canvass elected Councillors regarding vacant roles will automatically be disqualified from eligibility for those vacant roles.*
About the Organisation and Area
Lithgow City Council is located on the western edge of the Blue Mountains, a short 2 ½ -hour drive from Sydney’s CBD and 40 minutes from Bathurst.
Lithgow offers a truly unique lifestyle and is at the start of an exciting transitional period looking to harmonise its urban, industrial and rural qualities which are unmatched in the Central West. Lithgow is truly a city looking to the future and embracing the challenges and opportunities it faces in order to pursue its vision of sustainable economic development and community harmony.